A Credit Card guarantee is required at the time of booking for all reservations.
*The acceptance of a reservation at the Elmwood House indicates your acceptance of these policies as stated below.
Elmwood House is a small inn and cancellations impact us significantly. When we guarantee an accommodation, we make that particular unit unavailable to others for the duration of the booking. With only four units, a single cancellation can have a very big impact on our business. With that in mind, our policies are outlined below:
If a change to reservation or cancellation is made 15 or more days prior to reservation there will be a $25 processing fee and the balance of the deposit will be refunded. Reservations cancelled less than 15 days but more than 2 days prior to arrival will forfeit their one night deposit. If cancellation is received within 2 days of the reservation the full amount of the stay will be charged.
- Deposits: Full payment is required in advance on one night stays. A one night deposit is required for any stay of 2 nights or more.
- Early departures after check-in: If you leave before your scheduled departure date you will be charged for the full amount of your reservation.
- Extra Adults Fee: Our suites accomodations are for couples (Two Adults). However, we can accommodate a third adult for an extra fee of $25./li>
- Check-in/Check-out hours: Check in is typically any time after 3 PM and prior to 10 PM, check out is 11 AM. If your travel plans do not allow you to arrive within this window, please call with as much advance notice as possible to make alternate arrangements.
- Smoking policy: Absolutely No Smoking inside. Smoking outside only, no open flame candles or incense permitted. (LED candles are provided in suites). Guests who choose to disregard this policy will be charged a cleaning fee of $250.
- Children Policies: Not appropriate for small children (under the age of 10), children age 10 and older are welcome with proper parental supervision in Harding Spring Suite. Please call and make arrangements prior to booking a room.
- Pet Policy: Sorry, in consideration to our other guests we do not allow pets.
- Not disabled accessible
- Damages: Guests are liable for any damages done to their room and will have their credit card charged for any repair, replacement or additional services needed to restore the room.
- A $50 re-keying fee will be assessed to guests who fail to return their room key upon checkout.
- Only registered guests are allowed in rooms in consideration of all guests. Managers live one block off-site, but are available 24 hours a day by phone or text 479-981-2284 for questions, concerns, and emergencies.